8:30 PMCustomer Reviews Hold The Power
Customer Reviews – Here are just 5 Fantastic Reasons To Pay Attention To Them
1. Now customer reviews can make or break your business.
Google is now using reviews to rank your business. A constant stream of good reviews can increase your bottom line and on most review sites practically anyone can leave a good or bad review for your business, even your competition. That’s why it’s so important to be proactive in today’s fast-paced, customer-review driven marketplace.
2. Your Reputation Is Important In This Instant World Of Social Media.
Information can be shared at the drop of a hat and your reputation is far too precious to gamble with isn’t it? Definitely! So make sure to stay active with your social media campaigns- make it easy on yourself with Hootsuite.com that helps you manage all your networks, all at once-for FREE! This new reputation marketing craze isn’t just about customer reviews, it’s about engagement.
3. Email Happy Visitors For Customer Reviews Once A Month
Happy customers are less likely to review (although it’s getting easier with smart phones apps) but a great way to start collecting more reviews is by sending out a monthly email nicely asking recent visitors to leave you customer reviews.
4. All Customer Reviews Must Be Genuine, Never Fake Them.
Set up a Text-2-Review system or E-mail customers with a link to send their reviews in your Google Places listing Create a ‘Customer Reviews/Testimonials’ page on your site or Use QR codes that lead customers to your Customer Review sites.
5. Ask For Customer Reviews From In-Store Visitors
-Train staff to ask how the customers experience was and if they said it was great then say, “We’d really appreciate it if you would leave a nice review if you enjoyed your experience with us’.
– Make it easy for customers to leave reviews like a text-2-review system or QR codes (although they require a special app)
– Offer customers random incentives for giving reviews think contests and drawings for things like –ª Discounts –ª Freebies –ª Gift Certificates
6. Also you can create a ‘Customer Reviews/Testimonials’ page on your site
Google Places and Google Local Search regularly crawls for user- generated reviews from the web. One of the best ways is a WP Customer Reviews plugin allows you to setup a specific page right on your blog to receive customer testimonials for your business/service OR to write reviews about multiple products (using multiple pages). All submissions are moderated, which means that YOU choose which customer reviews get shown! For more info, visit http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp- customer-reviews
|Total comments: 0|